Thursday, June 18, 2015

Huge Sale

(click the link above)

I have been cleaning out my crafting supplies whenever I get a chance and putting the stuff into several big boxes to sell.  I still want to make cards and paper crafts again.  So, I'm definitely not selling all my stamps or supplies.  (There just isn't enough hours in a day for everything.)  I did, however, clean out a bunch of stamps, ribbons, embellishments, paper, and lots of other stuff.  I listed it over on my Sales Page.  Lots of things are grouped together and most things are listed super cheap compared to retail.  I'm hoping this will help clear lots of things out.  I plan to list everything over on a facebook group where you can sell craft supplies, but wanted to share things here first in case there is anyone left who still reads my blog.  (I don't know why only a few posts a year doesn't keep my readers' attention! lol)  Anyway, please take a peek and drop me an email if there is anything you would like.  I don't want to hold on to all this stuff so I'll be donating a lot of it if it doesn't sell.

Hope you all are having a great summer!!
Niki :)

No comments: